dinsdag 26 maart 2013

Goede Vrijdag







                                        For God so loved the world

                                        that He gave His only Son

                                       that whoever believes in Him

                                             shall not perish

                                          but have eternal life .


                                          JESUS CHRIST

                                                                                  John 3: 16.   

 
 With Love
             




2 opmerkingen:

  1. I am SO GRATEFUL for our Savior, Jesus Christ, just as you are, dear Wilma.
    Two of our daughters will be in Holland for the next few days and I wish I were there with them! They will be in Belgium with cousins on Saturday and Easter Sunday. Maybe the next time I am in Germany I can visit with you!
    Hugs to you!
    Betsy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Betsy, that would be so wonderful,
    I will be looking forward to see you !!

    Thank you for your sweet comment !
    I'm so happy to know the Lord.

    Hugs to you too!!

    Wilma.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...