zondag 2 juni 2013

Something old, something new...

                                       It almost has been eight weeks,
                                  I finished the project I was working on .

                           Making plans now for a three weeks vacation and
                                     am working at some new projects............

                                               Glass-sculptures
                               which will look great as a gardenornament .

                                        Really enjoy creating again !!

                      Click photo to enlarge





This piece was a present for a very sweet couple 
who celebrated their wedding anniversary.

I added a label..............well........ sort of, for the occasion...














                                                 







With Love,

                       Wilma.



4 opmerkingen:

  1. What a wonderful gift you have made for the special couple!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wilma, so pretty!
    that is such a beautiful piece to have in a garden. I love your tag/tin, what a great idea. You are so very creative! I am glad you ahve finished that long process. I hope it was a grand adventure for you. I looking forward to hearing about it and toseeing your newset creations!
    Hugs to your heart,
    Betsy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wilma, I was just looking at your glass creations again. so pretty and fun....and so is the "tag"...this would be a lovely item to use as a stand for cookies and candies for a reception....hmmmm....I will have to show this to my niece who is getting married in three weeks and I am helping with the decor!
    Hope all is well with you!
    Betsy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. This collection of glass pieces turned out so beautifully done for a lovely art piece Wilma! You did such a wonderful job on it, and I know the couple will cherish it. Sweet tag too!
      I hope you had a lovely vacation! I miss you!!
      Blessings,
      Doni

      Verwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...