donderdag 22 januari 2015

Bridal Keepsake

                              
                                          Hello dear Blog Friends.

                         In this post I want to show you a heart shaped box
                           I altered for "Wedding Fashion over the years".
                                   An art event in Limburg last summer.
                    Click HERE to see the other pictures that were made there .
                                              
                            This box has been staring at me for a long time ,
                                  didn't know what to do with it , until
                                I was invited to participate in this event .
                              It's my intention to make a satin/lace book
                                                 to go with it .

                                  Thought you might like a closer look...........  
                               



 














                                              Hope you enjoyed.........

                               See you at the Grow Your Blog Party 2015
                                                 this weekend !!

                               'May God hold you in the palm of His Hand.....'
                                                                            With Love,
                                                                                        Wilma.
 
         

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wilma,
    I love your heart box!!! I have a few of those and have plans for them, just haven't gootn to it yet....for 15 years!!! Thanks for your inspiration! Recently, the past two months, I have had an increase desire to finish them... I think I will, before Valentines day is my goal, so I can give them as gifts!! I even know where they will go! Hugs and Bloggy love!
    Betsy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Still love looking at your boxes...they inspire me!
    hugs,
    Betsy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...